Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Since this is Christmas eve, I hope everyone is enjoying their time away from work. For those of you lucky enough to get Rock Band in Canada, I wish all your drum pedals break! JK :) I wasn't lucky enough to find one, despite the hard searches. But I'm confident I will own one before the year ends. However, I am going to try and level to 40 before I have to return to work on Jan 2. I hope that the 100G my friend promised me will be a good enough incentive. Although I'm not hopeful about it. I wonder how many married gamers there are that fight with their spouses over when they get to play or stay up late. I personally have to get up and be out of the door by 7am at the latest during work days. And at this age, I require at least 7 hours of sleep to be semi-rested. Which means I have to be in bed and sleeping by 12am. This usually becomes a point of contention between my wife and I. She likes to sleep early and I like to stay up late. I have also come to realize that because I have troubles getting up early (and I mean a HARD time waking to my alarm), I feel guilty about staying up. If you think I should just man up and do what I feel, you obviously have not been in a long term relationship because that attitude will not get you anywhere with the women. So instead of playing games, which is the reason I was staying up, I read forum posts and look at websites. I believe that on a sub-conscious level I do other things so I won't have to justify doing what I stayed up to do in the first place. Anyway, I look forward to this holiday because I can finally just relax and not have to worry about staying up too late. I think there even maybe a few late night gaming sessions involved somewhere. I'll keep the blog posted and twitter will be updated with my WoW progress! For the Horde!

No comments: